Architectural Review Management
The Architectural Review process is becoming a complex area for homeowners associations (HOAs) to navigate. With our firm's experience in the building industry and plan creation, reviews of these submissions will be done by an experienced professional. Our assistance with your Architectural process can range from reviewing plans submitted to assistance with creating community wide standards. Fair and consistent Architectural processes are crucial for a homeowners association. This can be accomplished through the following:
- Receive and log all submissions.
- Collect and track ARC deposits.
- Review submissions for completion of information and forward to ARC with initial recommendation.
- Coordinate committee request and consultant reviews.
- Prepare documentation for committee meetings and attend meeting to present upon request.
- Respond to owner questions.
- Communicate ARC decisions to owners and answer related questions.
- Maintain and store all ARC records.
- Perform regular inspections to ensure compliance with ARC regulations/decisions.
- Coordinate final ARC inspections.
- Refund ARC deposits