POSITION: Grounds Technician
LOCATION: BEND, OR
(Seventh Mountain Resort)
EMPLOYMENT: Regular / Full-Time / Year-Round
WAGE RANGE DOE: $19-$21/hr
Do you like working with your hands? How about working outside? We’ll train you to be a skilled maintenance technician! We have a team of maintenance techs that are tight knit and support each other with tasks, hours, etc. Easy to apply on our website at www.aperionmgmt.com/careers.
NOTE: THIS JOB IS LOCATED AT SEVENTH MOUNTAIN RESORT
The Tech will work closely with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the day-to-day operations of one Homeowners’ Association (HOA) property runs smoothly. The Tech’s duties will be maintenance and environmental stewardship of all common areas at the HOA property, including but not limited to using a backpack blower, cleaning and maintenance per Maintenance Manager’s direction, pool testing and maintenance, maintaining the grounds to set standards. Helping develop checklists and standards for the HOA property.
- Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulation, and repetitive hand & arm movements frequently, and squeezing & overhead reaching occasionally
- Must be able to work indoors or outside
- Must be able to stand on feet throughout the day
- Must be able to frequently lift up to 20 lbs and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs with assistance
- Must be able to bend, squat crawl, kneel, push, pull, walk on uneven surfaces on an occasional basis
- Must be able to walk outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat)
- Must be able to climb stairs, both indoors and outside in a variety of weather conditions (rain, wind, snow, heat)
- Must be able to show up on time and have a good attendance record
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and perform any other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
WHO IS APERION: Aperion Management Group, LLC is an Accredited Association Management Company (AAMC) based in beautiful Bend, Oregon. We specialize in Homeowners’ Association (HOA) management throughout Oregon, including Bend, Redmond, Medford, Eugene, Salem, Portland and surrounding areas. Our mission is to provide service to the homeowners of our clients that exceeds industry standards and enhances their sense of community.
We help solve problems. Our work is fast paced, demanding at times, but above all, we have created a culture that embraces a “team” philosophy (#teamAperion!). Our staff cites our culture, life/work balance and potential for growth as the top reasons they choose to work for Aperion.
We believe in setting the standards for our market and leading the charge in innovation by offering cutting edge technology for our management, accounting, and maintenance services.
Look us up on online via our website (www.aperionmgmt.com), on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aperionmanagementgroup) or on Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/aperion-management-group-llc)